Monday, May 17, 2010

Color psychology

This photo represents the color black which can show death. I thought it would look the best to have her stand against a white background so that the black would stand out. I used a gaussian blur/ overlay filter on this.
This photo obviously represents green which can mean peace and openness. I adjusted the hue/ saturation and the brightness/ contrast to help the green really stand out.

This photo represents brown which can be down-to-earth or sophisticated. I used a photo filter- sepia tone to create a better brown through-out the photo.


This photo is for the Yellow Wallpaper story I read. It shows the isolated feeling of being trapped inside a room and only being able to look out a window. I adjusted the brightness/contrast and played around with the curves to give the photo a darker more depressing look.



No comments:

Post a Comment